I have spent almost 2 full days and I could not make leantime up & running.
- I have downloaded version 2.1.7
- Created database
- Renamed config/configuration.sample.php to config/configuration.php
- Filled database credentials as follows
public $dbHost=“localhost”; //Database host
public $dbUser=“leantime”; //Database username
public $dbPassword=“abc@1234”; //Database password
public $dbDatabase=“leantime”; //Database name
- Enabled Apache with mod_rewrite
- Restarted Apache
- Navigate to localhost/install ---->>> nothing happens! Shows like below:
The requested URL was not found on this server.
Apache/2.4.29 (Ubuntu) server at 127.0.1.1 Port 80
Also I can see that the “install.php” file is inside the “src” folder. I tried to manually navigate like “localhost/src/install.php” also nothing happens.
It would be helpful if I can get an installation guide in youtube as a video.
Appreciate any help